Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Cover High Definition

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

zanardPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I noticed a little bit of time you can download cover in high definition. (es. 500x500)
Is a bug?
Or is a choice of the team?
Thanks.

Posted Tue 28 Jul 15 @ 1:11 pm
I am having that problem also. Takes a long time to get the covers.

I have a problem with the shell Icons folders also. They will not show up correctly and I only get the ugly white folders. VDJ 7 works perfectly for the Shell Icons, but 8 has an issue. May be related to the covers also.

Did you get your skins back from me ok?
Jon J.

Posted Wed 29 Jul 15 @ 4:30 pm
zanardPRO InfinityMember since 2003
TJThe DJ wrote :
I am having that problem also. Takes a long time to get the covers.

I have a problem with the shell Icons folders also. They will not show up correctly and I only get the ugly white folders. VDJ 7 works perfectly for the Shell Icons, but 8 has an issue. May be related to the covers also.

Did you get your skins back from me ok?
Jon J.

Good job TJ!

Posted Sat 01 Aug 15 @ 1:02 pm
Dear Zanard I am having a bit of a problem with the Skins that I sent back to you, as I have found another problem and that is that they will not display correctly on my Desktop PC. Something weird is going on with the skin's resolutions as it in misalignment of some of the controls on a screen that is set at 1600x900 Vdj8 is surely causing this problem as it is perfect in the VDJ 7 at 1600x900. the X48 and the X58 work perfectly in my Dell XPS M1730 Laptop, but on some other Laptops and my deck PC it goes out of alignment. I will attempt to correct this problem in the next week or so, and if I can find the problem, I will resend them back to you.

The X96 skin works perfectly on all PCs with no skin Res problems.. I am trying to compare the XML files and hoping to find something that is off.
Thank You for your awesome looking skins. You are the King!
Jon J.

Posted Mon 03 Aug 15 @ 1:49 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)