Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: itunes sort order since 12.2 update

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

IGleedPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Itunes smart playlists no longer in correct order since 12.2 update.
In itunes, I have songs in 'date added order'. but since 12.2 update, VDJ8 orders the smart playlist songs as itunes manual order.

Not sure if i have explained myself well, but is this a fix that can be fixed in VDJ8 updates?

Posted Fri 10 Jul 15 @ 9:29 am
You can select "file date" in your platlist window along with the usual: Track name, Artist, bpm etc. By right clicking the top bar in the playlist window and selecting "file date"
This shows the date the file was added to your system and you can arrange the tracks by clicking on the "file date" tap in the top of the window. You can "minimize" it out to the left so it doesn't interfere with the vital information of the tracks.

Posted Fri 10 Jul 15 @ 11:14 am
kellybPRO InfinityMember since 2009
I have the same issue. I have it only on my purchased music from Itunes . All other playlist are sorted in the correct order. My new purchases are now on the bottom of the list instead of being on top/ first order. I prefer it be on the top then scroll to the bottom to find my most current download. I can't remember which build it was, but i had the same issue and then it was fixed on the next build.

Posted Wed 15 Jul 15 @ 9:55 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)