Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: New Build 2338 and Ns7

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Original Ns7,if you press cue to stop the platter both platters continue to play but at a dragging pace and play button are non responsive for a while.iam on a windows 7 pro platform,its been a smooth ride till this new update.

Posted Mon 29 Jun 15 @ 12:38 pm
djteackles wrote :
Original Ns7,if you press cue to stop the platter both platters continue to play but at a dragging pace and play button are non responsive for a while.iam on a windows 7 pro platform,its been a smooth ride till this new update.

It's a problem for me as well. Mine left side is pretty much unusable. How can we obtain an earlier build and roll back the version until a new and working build comes out?

Posted Mon 29 Jun 15 @ 3:18 pm
Install 2345 Beta build, works rock solid.

Posted Mon 29 Jun 15 @ 3:51 pm
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
For a short test, the newest Beta worked for me too.

Posted Mon 29 Jun 15 @ 5:41 pm
JTMayPRO SubscriberMember since 2013
2338 made the NS7 go crazy and almost impossible to use. Downloaded earlier version and got it working right again. Let us know when there is a safe and compatible version update available that works with NS7

Posted Mon 29 Jun 15 @ 9:39 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
The current beta, 2345, works with the NS7.

Posted Tue 30 Jun 15 @ 3:06 am
Where do I go for Beta Builds?

Posted Thu 02 Jul 15 @ 12:29 pm
Go into your settings, click on internet and YES to "Get Beta Builds".

Posted Thu 02 Jul 15 @ 3:37 pm
To download previous builds just replace the build version you want in this url below,and replace mac or pc in the url and you should download previous build versions.i downgraded back to build 2325 just to get my ns7 working normally as it did previously
http://virtualdj.com/download/virtualdj8/pc/1932

Posted Thu 02 Jul 15 @ 7:37 pm
just a quick update i experimented with the latest beta build 2345,the only flaw i noticed is with sudden active deck stops when playing with the ns7.other than that the build is flawless

Posted Thu 02 Jul 15 @ 10:14 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)