Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Bugs with ns7 II

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi, The problem i have with the New virtual 8 is when i scroll through effects using my (ns7 II) it will randomly come up with an error saying missing xml ( and stop the music and freeze!!! Any ideas of why ( My ns7 2 works fine with vdj7)

Posted Sun 28 Jun 15 @ 6:32 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Try to scroll slower one by one to find out which plugin is causing this message.
It's possibly a v7 plugin that is not working correctly with v8.

Posted Sun 28 Jun 15 @ 9:23 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Missing xml error appears on some very old plugins (before VirtualDJ v6) from Kaleo or macourteau. If I remember well it was "plug_in.xml"

Posted Mon 29 Jun 15 @ 4:57 pm
Sorry to hijack this thread but since we're on the subject of the NS7II and bugs, my problem is that there are audio ''glitches/stutter'' when the platters are spinning or when i press the deck switches 3/4. Also happens when i'm scrolling through effects as well, I get audio stutter/glitches. Only happens when the platters are spinning. No issues when they're off. When I use bit accurate (osx mavericks) it's less noticeable but tolerable. I don't have these issues when using the windows version vdj 8.

Posted Tue 30 Jun 15 @ 12:16 pm
so how should i solve it ? is there a plugin that i need to remove or should i download what ever xml pluin is missing ?

Posted Tue 30 Jun 15 @ 11:08 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
If you found out which plugin caused it then you can remove it yes, as it's probably not compatible with vdj 8.

Posted Tue 30 Jun 15 @ 11:10 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)