Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: MC 6000 HELP!!!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Most recent build. Mac OS.

Mixer section is no longer working. Faders, EQs, PFL controls.

Any advice? Haven't changed a thing since the rig was up last...

Posted Thu 25 Jun 15 @ 10:01 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Open Settings and Goto CONTROLLERS tab.
Select the Denon MC6000 and choose the "Factory default" mapping.
does it work ?

Posted Thu 25 Jun 15 @ 10:08 pm
Yes...

Issue with custom mappers?

Posted Thu 25 Jun 15 @ 11:37 pm
We have recently made some changes, so yes, the custom mappings may not fully working, especially if you were using the GAIN_1234, EQ_1234 etc Keys,
Those are removed and the unit can be assigned to any mixer order you want using the Mixer Options menu (small button right above the Crossfader in the 4 decks default skin)

Posted Fri 26 Jun 15 @ 12:29 am
May I ask why the changes? I had the controller mapped perfectly to my liking, so I was a little shocked to see it not working last night.

Posted Fri 26 Jun 15 @ 9:56 am
The changes were applied only to the mixer part of the unit for the reason i staed in my previous reply.
the _1234 keys was an ugly "hack" to offer users the possibility to use the 1234 mixer order instead of the 3124 default one.
With the change, users can now choose whatever mixer order they want, and not just those 2.
We were aware that such an issue may occur with custom mapping, but we made sure that the "factory default" would still work of course and the have chosen to make this change early-weak, several days before a weekend so that most of the users will have the time to double-check and possibly convert their custom mappings.

Posted Fri 26 Jun 15 @ 6:19 pm
Is this a Mac only change?

I'm on 2338 and everything seems to work as before with my custom mapping ......

Posted Tue 30 Jun 15 @ 2:46 pm
No, it's a global change

Posted Wed 01 Jul 15 @ 3:23 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)