Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VDJ for PC and a Denon MC-6000 Mk1 (Black Jog wheels)

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Guys with denon controllers please help.

I bought this controller used and I am having issues with it.

I have tried several mappers and can't seem to find one which works.

Right deck (Touch the Jog wheel top) it stops music and when you make scratching movements it only goes forward.
Left deck same thing it moves wave form back and forth correctly.

Is there something I am missing or shouldn't this be the same for both decks (Scratching moving the waveform back and fourth)
This has been frustrating I've been looking at both the Jog setting and Jog Touch settings in the mapper.

Seems to work in 8 but not in 7? can anyone help I'd like it to be working in both.

Thanks!

Posted Mon 15 Jun 15 @ 2:35 pm
Have you make sure that you have "Smart scratch" disabled on both decks ?

Posted Mon 15 Jun 15 @ 2:44 pm
I don't think that it is but can you walk me through how to check that and i will report back this evening when I get home to look at it.

Posted Mon 15 Jun 15 @ 2:50 pm
On the centre of the default skin click on "SCRATCH" button to activate Scratch panel. Then watch the padlocks.

Posted Mon 15 Jun 15 @ 2:52 pm
I run the Dark minimal 4 deck skin

Posted Mon 15 Jun 15 @ 2:57 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
This particular skin may not have Smart Scratch buttons (since its a Minimal one ;) ) so just switch tot he Default ver 7 skin, disable the Smart Scratch on the right deck from the SCRATCH center panel and switch back to your favorite skin again.

Posted Mon 15 Jun 15 @ 3:33 pm
It seems that both are unlocked (Not lit). It also has seemed to switch deck now.

The left deck scratchs and the right deck just changes speeds. (Tempo)

I'm so frustrated with this thing. By the way I have updated to the newest firmware.

Posted Mon 15 Jun 15 @ 5:12 pm
you have to press a couple buttons to change it

Posted Tue 16 Jun 15 @ 8:38 pm

Posted Tue 16 Jun 15 @ 8:41 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)