Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Denon MC2000 Crossfader not working

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

All of a sudden, the crossfader on my Denon MC2000 doesn't seem to work. I've searched the threads as much as I can but thought I'd toss this out to the community. Everything on the mixer works fine except the crossfader. Crossfader in the software works fine. I've reloaded the drivers.... still same problem. I know... the obvious response should be a bad crossfader, but this is less than a year old and doesn't get a lot of use.... so figured I'd see what others may suggest.

Thanks!

Posted Mon 15 Jun 15 @ 6:19 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Can you post a screenshot of the AUDIO tab of your VirtualDJ Settings ?

Posted Mon 15 Jun 15 @ 3:09 pm
Yesterday I used my MC3000 controller and had the same problem. Is this build-related??? Everything else was working as it should. Seems like a MIDI problem. Thanks for a solution.

Posted Sun 21 Jun 15 @ 1:10 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
No, its not a MIDI problem. In most cases either you have an incorrect Audio configuration or the crossfader is disabled.

Posted Sun 21 Jun 15 @ 11:14 am
hi! my mc2000 also does not work on virtual dj. The crossfader does not work. The sound sometimes works in my headphones sometimes in my speakers depending on the audi configuration I give it. What is the good configuration for the mc2000?

Posted Thu 17 Sep 15 @ 7:08 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)