Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Numark NS7 II - Pc version - slicer does not work well with MPC pads

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

pgrohPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I was advised to enter this topic here . The slicer pads that work absolutely awesome with Serato DJ on the NS 7 II , do not work well with virtual dj
They stammer and do not work well at all. Can virtual dj 8 be made to work well like serato with the slicer mode and MPC pads

Here is the thread

Date: Tue 19 May 15 @ 2:26 pm
Hello , Is there a way to make the slicer mode on the mpc pads work as good as the serato DJ works on this unit, I know this is designed for serato but i love virtual dj and will not switch to serato ?

Date: Tue 19 May 15 @ 11:46 pm
Hello , Is there a way to make the slicer mode on the mpc pads work as good as the serato DJ works on this unit, I know this is designed for serato but i love virtual dj and will not switch to serato ?

Date: Wed 20 May 15 @ 2:09 pm

Also is there a proper Mapper for NS7 II ?

Date: Wed 20 May 15 @ 3:32 pm
Teamer: Haui70

please have a look here how o setup version8 for NS7II.
http://www.virtualdj.com/documents/Numark%20NS7II%20-%20VirtualDJ%208%20Operation%20Guide.pdf

Kind regards

VirtualDJ Support Team
ATOMIX PRODUCTIONS

Date: Thu 04 Jun 15 @ 2:34 am
Why can I not get the slicer to work like Serato ? I read the manual. Nothing gets it to be as tight as the serato slicer using ns7 II

Sorry to be a pain but this slicer on the Ns7 II is awesome only with serato - it acts off beat with vd8 pc

Posted Wed 10 Jun 15 @ 10:07 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)