Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Audio Drop outs with Denon MC6000MKII and Mastertempo is unusable / faulty

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

mk340PRO InfinityMember since 2015
I have many problems with the software !!
my config:
HP ProBook 6570b Laptop
i5 3210m 2.5GHz
4GB Ram
Intel HD Graphics4000
Win 8.1 Pro
Denon MC6000MKII

my problems:
Audio dropouts when loading songs from the AutoPlay
Master Tempo "bubbles" (will not clean)
when switched off crossfader in the Audio menu is not hidden in title changes the current track, although crossfader the software makes the movement!

So now I have tested it on a Win7 system and found the following:

So with the dropouts has something to do with the fact that the titles are on an external hard drive. This is connected via USB2.0. Now I have copied the database on the computer, then the misfire seem to be gone. Only with my old BPM Studio Pro system the same hard drives running at a USB1 port with a Pentium 3 processor with no dropouts. I wonder why does VDJ such immense recources.

But what is far worse, is not that right functioning Master Tempo. It swallowed up, or it "bubbles"! Very good to hear in "REM - Leaving New York" at the very beginning. Because you think it additional bass would be present. Even with "Pussycat - daddy" hear this very well and indeed at about 2:43 min when Chorus singing. This issue had 10 years ago BPM Studio Pro until they could then fix the. Now there is a significant difference between VDJ is compared to the same MP3's (bubbling) and BPM Studio Pro (no bubble) heard.

I have tried this on all my disposal testing equipment and it is the same everywhere. Is that still no one noticed?

I ask for urgent treatment.

Posted Wed 10 Jun 15 @ 2:46 am
Can you check with DPC latency checker if you get high peaks of latency.
Often, the Wifi drivers give very high peaks of latency and could load the system and drop-outs occurs.

Posted Wed 10 Jun 15 @ 12:35 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)