Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: LIVE365 & VDJ8

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I am new to working with LIVE365 and there isnt ANY information on how to incorporate it with VDJ8. All that I have found is for VDJ7. Please any assistance you have would be greatly appreciated!

Posted Sat 06 Jun 15 @ 7:47 am
Ghetospydr wrote :
I am new to working with LIVE365 and there isnt ANY information on how to incorporate it with VDJ8. All that I have found is for VDJ7. Please any assistance you have would be greatly appreciated!

Posted Sat 06 Jun 15 @ 9:43 pm
Ghetospydr wrote :

By the way I am using the Numark Mixtrackpro 2

Posted Sat 06 Jun 15 @ 9:44 pm
Ive just had a look at there site and the only way to figure this out would be for me to sign up for the 14 day free trial. Ill give a go tomorrow and see if I can't figure this out.

Posted Sat 06 Jun 15 @ 11:04 pm
it should be basically the same as for vdj7 the only difference will be where u enter the information on vdj.

on vdj8 open options - hit the broadcast button to the left then select the radio server button then enter the info provided by live 365.

connect and broadcast.

Posted Sun 07 Jun 15 @ 6:38 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)