Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Audio Dropouts On Vdj8 Please Help!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi guys! So far i haven't had any problems in vdj8 except this one. Every once and a while i get some minor dropouts. Now i've tried everything from the pc optimizer tool to shutting down devices from with windows control pannel. Im running vdj8 on a Sony Vaio windows 7 64-bit i7 2,2 nvidia 540m 2gb and 8 gb ram. My pc is very light and is used mostly for gigs.I use ccleaner very often to clean the memory and the registry. Also all the songs and videos that i play are loaded directly from my pcs hard drive. Any thoughts of a solution?

Posted Sun 31 May 15 @ 12:54 pm
disable WiFi and any other networking such as Bluetooth and standard network cards.

run this latency checker and see if it shows any problems http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/105257/PC_Version_Technical_Support/_DPC_Latency_Checker_-_Fix_Audio_Problems.html

also update all drivers, firmware on PC and controllers you use

Also make sure you power profile is on high performance.

if you are using the internal sound card of your laptop you might consider upgrading to a professional sound interface since you say you are gigging.
Something with ASIO low latency drivers.

Posted Sun 31 May 15 @ 1:44 pm
ive tried disabling the wifi network card and bluetooth is always off.Im suing vdj8 with denon mc6000mk2. ive done a latenct check and it says that i should try disabling devices from the control panel because if i dont i will be getting audio dropouts. my profile is on high performance and everything is up to date!i even have asio driver installed

Posted Sun 31 May 15 @ 3:00 pm

Posted Sun 31 May 15 @ 3:06 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)