Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: MC6000 Touchwheel

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

When using the mapping of var_equal '$shift' 0 ? touchwheel : touchwheel on the MC6000, using the touchwheel in SHIFT mode eventually causes the whole program to stop responding to MIDI command. Could just a simple mapping error on my part....

Advice?

Posted Thu 28 May 15 @ 10:59 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Your script does nothing.
It will always be "touchscreen" whether shift is pressed or not.

What would you like to achive?

Posted Fri 29 May 15 @ 3:51 am
Looking to use the touchwheel as a fast browse when shifted.

Posted Fri 29 May 15 @ 4:02 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Try this:

var_equal '$shift' 0 ? touchwheel : wheel_mode 'search'

or that:

var_equal '$shift' 0 ? touchwheel : song_pos

Posted Fri 29 May 15 @ 4:58 am
Will try and report back. Thanks.

Posted Fri 29 May 15 @ 4:59 am
Works great! Thanks!

Posted Mon 01 Jun 15 @ 5:49 pm
Guys I could use a little help in customizing my denon 6000. I am running a 3124 config. I'd like decks 1,2 to be default however I'd like the LED's under the Touch wheels to be different colors 1 (red) 2 (blue) 3 (goes to blue) 4 (goes to red) on deck change commands?

Any idea how to make that happen?

This is the mapper I'm using! http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/15696/MC-6000_Full_3-1-2-4.html

Also edited to remove all the sync other than just snyc button.

Posted Fri 12 Jun 15 @ 9:17 pm
Very interesting idea... Wonder if it is possible since I imagine that the LEDs seem to be factory fixed to red-blue. I could be totally wrong though. Just never seen anything about changing them in the 3 years I've owned the controller.

Posted Fri 12 Jun 15 @ 9:47 pm
Those LEDs are hardware and can't be changed.

Keith

Posted Sat 13 Jun 15 @ 4:17 am
Well something is controlling them either firmware or midi mapping. There should be a way to customize them just finding the correct way is the key.

However, It might be more trouble than it's work it was just a thought. I just got the controller and seemed like it would be nice to have them different.

Posted Sun 14 Jun 15 @ 2:25 pm
It's the firmware that controls the color of this led. And there is NO WAY to change/alter that! :)

Posted Mon 15 Jun 15 @ 5:21 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)