Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Virtual DJ 8 problem in the audio configuration

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Since I use the virtual dj 8 for the first time I was very excited about it, but now I am having problems when i try to configure my numark mixdeck in the audio configuration external mixer, it displays on deck 1 out 1&2 and in deck 2 says chan 3&4. It was working good until the configuration change by itself, i try to look ways that could help but I don't read anyone with this issue, if any body could help me?

Posted Wed 13 May 15 @ 3:16 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Can you not change it manually?

Show us a screenshot of your config.

Posted Wed 13 May 15 @ 3:35 am
I am having the same problem with any functions in the setting config, this is not limited to the sound config. I also notice a catastrophic crash on my mac preventing me from doing anything else at all. I would experience the crash when trying to change the audio config and start a new recording by simply going to the record tab and and trying to start a new recording with a new title. In doing so the computer becomes unresponsive to anything else. I am using a intel macbook pro Intel core i7 w/ 8/Gbs ram running 10.10.3. This has prevented me from creating any new work. This has only started recently and has been a dead stop for me and I am trying to fix this issue as well.

Posted Thu 14 May 15 @ 11:19 pm
Here is the picture, but what is happening too is that a numark employee tells me that the mixdeck soundcard name was not asio, and what my virtual dj 8
reflect on the sound card is asio, other thing is than when I change my configuration to the soundcard the master level graphic dissapears, and I get a Crash too sometimes

Posted Fri 29 May 15 @ 10:22 pm
Did you think that probably the numark mixdeck is too old for virtual dj 8? or probably an error with the drivers of numark, because with older drivers work better before in my case.

Posted Fri 29 May 15 @ 10:36 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)