Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Tag editor window (minor)

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013

I can't quite place how exactly, but some instances of selecting multiple files to tag edit shows gui bleed thru in some textboxes.
Also resizing (increased in size) the editor when in this faulty state shows redraw errors.

Posted Thu 07 May 15 @ 1:03 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Is the Classic/Basic Windows theme selected ? Aero is Off ?

Posted Thu 07 May 15 @ 1:17 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Window color = windows classic, Aero off , Only customisation was a solid colour, changed to default glitch still shows
Maybe it's my machine.

Posted Thu 07 May 15 @ 1:40 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Aero needs to be turned on. Not sure if Devs can do something about that. I had experienced this too, but thats because i had Aero off backin the times of using Version 7.

Posted Thu 07 May 15 @ 4:52 pm
Hello boys is a problem that persists for a long I had written in a build, if I mistake the 1845,
is not a problem of aereo I use a PC optimized, see guide on my blog, from Windows 7 with disabled aereo
and I kept the same settings with the 8 - 8.1 with VDJ 7 working you could tag the files in a group and 8 to work up to build 1845
after that you have to build to tag the files one at a time and is a bit annoying

http://it.virtualdj.com/forums/190277/Beta_Builds_Regression_Bugs/Build_1845.html?page=3

Posted Thu 07 May 15 @ 5:41 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)