Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Favourite folders and database changes won't save

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi,

Whenever I add a folder as a favourite, it won't save when I close and reopen the program.

Also my songs database doesn't work when I open the program, all songs show a deck error when I try to load them. I have to remove all folders from the search database and re-add them for them to work. Then when I close the program, all changes are lost so I have to go through the same thing again.

I'm using VDJ 8.0.0 mac build 2231.976, fully licensed. I have changed the folder permissions on users\documents\virtualdj to read and write for my user account, staff and everyone. Still no difference.

Please can someone help?

Thanks in advance

DaveOcean

Posted Tue 05 May 15 @ 5:33 pm
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/200482/Beta_Builds_Regression_Bugs/BUILD_2231.html maybe the XLM. has a bug in it,delete it reopen VDJ.but 1st save all your MUSIC on a EXHD open it with VDJ-8 add to DB so your cue and info about songs are NOT missing,close VDj delete the XLM reopen VDJ-8 with EXHD then add back.I did that Build's 1900 did I was not seeing some of my music I no I had and folder I made was not seeing.

Posted Sun 10 May 15 @ 11:29 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)