Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Numark NV Screens are Messed up from Latest update?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

The latest Update of VDJ8 Has totally Messed up the Screens on my Numark NV.
I Drg a song or video to the left deck (1) is shows up on the NV Left Deck Screen/Deck2 and the Deck 1 Screen does nothing.
I checked and rechecked and even replaced the usb cord. Could this be something on my end? If so can I fix it?

Posted Tue 05 May 15 @ 4:31 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013

Posted Tue 05 May 15 @ 5:47 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Can you check in Config->CONTROLLERS tab on which decks are the Numark Display (Left/right) assigned ?

Posted Tue 05 May 15 @ 7:05 pm
it probably switched (decks 1&3 now right,2&4 now left ).did this to me on first run, previous build.go to config and switch back...

Posted Wed 06 May 15 @ 4:08 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
I can confirm that there is a bug in the latest builds and the NV Displays can be assigned incorrectly to further decks like 10 & 12 !
It has been reported to the Dev Team and will provide a fix soon.
For now you will need to manually assign the Left Display to Decks 1&3 and the Right Display to decks 2&4 from the Deck Assignment in Controllers tab.

Posted Wed 06 May 15 @ 4:29 pm
Oh boy :(

Posted Wed 06 May 15 @ 4:38 pm
did'nt get the screen bug,but vdj close and opens when I click to review a song after I moved another song to a different folder.what happens is the preview buffer wont release the previous selection without going in "shock"? please check this...

Posted Thu 07 May 15 @ 12:01 am
there seems to be a drag in proccesing from having to send and receave data for the screens? but the biggest issue is no dedicated Asio drivers ...as it stand now with audio dropouts (even after using Asio4all) wasapi drivers suck..this is totally unacceptable....I have contacted numark and I think others should also...

Posted Thu 07 May 15 @ 5:23 pm
this last test was brief as I had to go to a meeting but...I turned off the wifi (yes, I forgot ) and it seems to be working fine. I also realized that I can plug a guitar in the mic input and that works fine,but that the line has very low volume,no preamp,so when I plugged the guitar there ,RCA L & R from the native instruments Kontrol Rig 2 pedal board,Guitar Rig running on 2nd laptop,the volume was so low,I could not hear anything,so I thought the Aux ins were dead,wierd because that output is loud when pluggd to anything else...

Posted Fri 08 May 15 @ 7:19 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)