Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: [OFFICIAL] ContentUnlimited Audio & Grooveshark - Page: 10

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

iamsong wrote :
with that in mind, here's a thought: What would happen to your business if (god forbid) something catastrophic happened to Atomix/VirtualDJ as a company?

We'd all be screwed because without their servers to log in to the software would be rendered useless.

Posted Wed 06 May 15 @ 3:22 pm
Yes we all started somewhere. I started in the record store, where you had to pay for EVERYTHING. If you stole a record, you would get a beating, and then they would call the police. I am not the only one here that started like that, so do not try to put us all in the same boat. If anyone thinks that it was a good idea to get all their music from content unlimited, that's OK with me. There are others here that don't agree with that. As long as they are civil, they have a right to express their opinion. Reminds me of when I use to rent equipment. Booked a party, called to reserve the speakers, none available. I bought a pair of Vegas, and never looked back.

Posted Wed 06 May 15 @ 3:49 pm
Bull233Home userMember since 2015
I am not getting any songs I search for.....all I get is 1 file named "devicesupport".....???

Posted Wed 06 May 15 @ 3:54 pm
What version of VDJ are you using?

Posted Wed 06 May 15 @ 3:56 pm
Never mind, I get the same thing.

Posted Wed 06 May 15 @ 4:00 pm
Bull233Home userMember since 2015
A Man and His Music wrote :
Never mind, I get the same thing.

I am using the latest Version of 8

Posted Wed 06 May 15 @ 4:01 pm
Thanks for reporting this, we are looking into it.

Posted Wed 06 May 15 @ 4:05 pm
Just purchased Content Unlimited... only thing available is "devicesupport." This is my first experience with Virtual DJ... is this expected? Am I paying for "devicesupport"?

Posted Wed 06 May 15 @ 4:08 pm
The Grooveshark audio subscription service is down at the moment, when did you purchase the service?

Posted Wed 06 May 15 @ 4:11 pm
The Grooveshark audio subscription service is down at the moment, when did you purchase the service?

About 10 minutes ago.. I realize Grooveshark is down, but I see the VirtualDJ team said to use "Net Search" - this still does not work.

Posted Wed 06 May 15 @ 4:16 pm
You don't need the internet to use the fully paid for software. I could go with never going on the internet ever again and still be DJing the way I have been every since the day I bought my software. Plus I have the disc for my installation.

You might want to save your software installation on an external storage like a thumb drive disc or external HD.

If you're borrowing discs from the local library to build your DJ library, I wouldn't tell everyone. In all kindness and respect... You've just publicly admitted to creating an illegal bootleg library of music.

While downloading one song may not feel that serious of a crime, the accumulative impact of millions of songs downloaded illegally – and without any compensation to all the people who helped to create that song and bring it to fans – is devastating. One credible study by the Institute for Policy Innovation pegs the annual harm at $12.5 billion dollars in losses to the U.S. economy as well as more than 70,000 lost jobs and $2 billion in lost wages to American workers.

http://www.riaa.com/physicalpiracy.php?content_selector=piracy_details_online

Posted Wed 06 May 15 @ 4:18 pm
djtunesflorida wrote :
You don't need the internet to use the fully paid for software. I could go with never going on the internet ever again and still be DJing the way I have been every since the day I bought my software. Plus I have the disc for my installation

Correct for version 7 but not for version 8. It is activated online and without authorization from the server it will stop working in it's full capacity.

Posted Wed 06 May 15 @ 4:21 pm
How do you get Virtual DJ 7.4.3 to search through Netsearch ? I don't seem to get any responses.

Posted Wed 06 May 15 @ 4:25 pm
They are looking into it.

Posted Wed 06 May 15 @ 4:32 pm
kradcliffe wrote :
djtunesflorida wrote :
You don't need the internet to use the fully paid for software. I could go with never going on the internet ever again and still be DJing the way I have been every since the day I bought my software. Plus I have the disc for my installation

Correct for version 7 but not for version 8. It is activated online and without authorization from the server it will stop working in it's full capacity.

Wow! If that's true it's good to know. I'm thinking everyone should save the VDJ 7 exe somewhere even if you're using 8 right now.

Posted Wed 06 May 15 @ 4:35 pm
Look Net Search is not giving anything! This was issue since May 1, I was charged on the 4th. Why? This is a total failure I have been a member Since 2006! I want either a refund for the month or I will just use Serato!

Posted Wed 06 May 15 @ 4:37 pm
Please read this thread, you will find all of the answers to your questions.

Posted Wed 06 May 15 @ 4:41 pm
Ok have this been fix or what the deal

Posted Wed 06 May 15 @ 5:05 pm
fjirikPRO (legacy)Member since 2013
So to be clear. VDJ version 7.4.2 is the most current version and version 8 not so much? Is anyone able to get audio? I am still able to get video, but no audio is pulling up from NetSearch... any ideas or recommendations?

Posted Wed 06 May 15 @ 5:05 pm
fjirikPRO (legacy)Member since 2013
P.S. Not sure why it shows me as an LE User.. I have a VDJ Pro Subscription. huh? How do I also correct that?

Posted Wed 06 May 15 @ 5:06 pm
41%