Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Issues with Loops, a crash, and some sloppiness.

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Jason KPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I've turned off loop back and loop move, but when I pull my platter back, the loop automatically repeats it's self backwards. In VDJ7 it didn't do this. Is there another setting that can be changed.
I also had it lock up on me on Saturday, when I tried to play a cached track. (internet was terribly slow to download and the track my not have finished downloading before it gave up) is there a crash report generated somewhere I could submit, or is it automatically generated and sent?

After the crash I restarted the software and it appeared as though some of my settings were gone.

I've got pitch lock working the way I want, is there a way to get pitchlock to turn on and off only when I want it to via a button? As of right now I hit the button and it works, but then it turns off after loading a new track I think.

I think the issue is tied to milkdrop, but I'm getting some sloppy reaction out of my crossfader. Seems to be intermittent though.

Overall VDJ 8 seems to be working pretty good for me now though. Good enough that I have switched.

Laptop Specs:
Sager/ Window's 8.1 Pro
VDJ 8
Latest Direct X
SBDJ Milkdrop Plugin
SBDJ Freestyler Plugin
Also run Visikord software with kinect after tuning off VDJ video output and setting it to not autostart.
I7 4710mq
nvidia gtx 970
16 gigs kingston hyperx Ram
operating system is on two samsung evo 120 ssds
primary is samsung hybrid 1tb

Posted Tue 28 Apr 15 @ 6:42 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)