Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Start automix button loads and starts automix on deck 3

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

bazoooPRO InfinityMember since 2007
since today's update the start auto mix button loads and starts playlist on deck 3,every with 2 deck skin selected. using fruit.

Posted Tue 21 Apr 15 @ 2:57 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
What deck is selected?

Posted Tue 21 Apr 15 @ 4:01 am
if i start a track playing on deck 1 and all other decks empty when i push start automix button the automix starts on deck 3,even when using 2 deck skin Fruit. this is since update this morning was ok yesterday

Posted Tue 21 Apr 15 @ 5:10 am
interesting ,just tried it again and is OK, God knows what happened there

Posted Tue 21 Apr 15 @ 5:15 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
I make no claims at divinity but deck 3 must have been the selected deck, somehow.

Posted Tue 21 Apr 15 @ 5:36 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Automix will engage on the MasterDeck (which is auto-selected in a automatic way, based on several things , or manually of course).
In most of the cases, Automix will engage to the deck that is curently playing out live, but since it depends on which deck is Master Deck, then it could be any other.
The 4 Decks skin has M (Master Deck buttons) that you can check next time this happens.
If you use the 2 decks skin but a 4 deck controller then you could assign 2 custom buttons as deck 1 masterdeck and another as deck 2 masterdeck and check next time which one was enabled.

If an external (non MIDI) mixer is used, then the Masterdeck is defined by the selected deck, since it doesnt know where the faders are.

Posted Tue 21 Apr 15 @ 2:24 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)