Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Platter drastically pausing when i attempt to spin forward on Numark Ns6

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

CLacePRO InfinityMember since 2011
Hello! I originally used a Numark Mixtrack Pro with my Virtual DJ Pro. When I connected my new Numark NS6 to my laptop, I did have to install the driver first for it to recognize it. The first thing I noticed is that it did not provide sound while back-spinning the platters. I figured out how to fix that through the settings/options. The more major of an issue that I currently have is that when I manually stop the platter with my hand and then release it and/or spin it forward it doesn't start to spin smoothly. It stops or delays for at least a second before it starts to spin, thus causing me to miss queues, etc. I've search through the settings again, but can't seem to find what to change or update. What can be done to correct this. Please help ASAP, I have a gig tonight. Thanks in advance for your assistance!

Posted Fri 17 Apr 15 @ 7:09 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Please change the setting "touchWheelForwardspin" and try again.

Posted Fri 17 Apr 15 @ 8:56 am
Yup this is a problem for me and my CDJ 850's.

I keep tellin them but I don't think I'm being taking seriously due to the lack of input from others.

We need to be able to adjust this ourselves.

Posted Fri 17 Apr 15 @ 10:02 am
hello, has this been fixed yet? the pick up speed is terrible, if you are trying to scratch a choon or cue one in you have to add in a few seconds, please fix asap, since coming over to VJ8 Pro my mixes are sounding worst than ever.

Posted Thu 07 May 15 @ 5:25 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)