Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Pitch lock turning itself off in the middle of use.

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

kjab93PRO InfinityMember since 2015
I have tried everything to continuously use the pitch lock option without it turning itself off during software use. Apparently it is a "safety feature" of the software to turn pitch lock off after exiting the software but pitch lock is turning itself off in the middle of me using it. I've tried using the "on in it" feature to have pitch lock turn on when starting the software. It will work initially but after choosing a couple of songs for each deck and starting the songs, pitch lock turns off. I've tried going to the options menu and turning it on and it will still turn itself off in the middle of software use. Pitch lock is a very important feature to how I use the software. Please fix this issue.

Posted Tue 31 Mar 15 @ 12:17 pm
Are you, by chance hitting the sync button after you load the next track? or have auto BPM match enabled / smart?

Posted Tue 31 Mar 15 @ 12:45 pm
kjab93PRO InfinityMember since 2015
I had autobpm set to "smart". I turned it to "no". I think this resolved the issue. Thank you.

Posted Thu 02 Apr 15 @ 2:45 pm
kjab93 wrote :
I have tried everything to continuously use the pitch lock option without it turning itself off during software use. Apparently it is a "safety feature" of the software to turn pitch lock off after exiting the software but pitch lock is turning itself off in the middle of me using it. I've tried using the "on in it" feature to have pitch lock turn on when starting the software. It will work initially but after choosing a couple of songs for each deck and starting the songs, pitch lock turns off. I've tried going to the options menu and turning it on and it will still turn itself off in the middle of software use. Pitch lock is a very important feature to how I use the software. Please fix this issue.

DJBrandonJames wrote :
Are you, by chance hitting the sync button after you load the next track? or have auto BPM match enabled / smart?

Posted Thu 21 May 15 @ 11:37 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)