Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Mixtrack pro probs.

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

My mixtrack pro
When i plugged it in and windows got automatically the driver for it.
It worked fine.
After a few mins.
Left jogwheel in scratch mode only pitch bends, doesnt scratch. When i move the jog wheel on scratch mode. The track stops and pitch bends + move the track.
And right jogwheel doesnt play
Like i load a song on deck 2, i press play doesnt play.
How do you fix this in simple terms????

Posted Sat 28 Mar 15 @ 12:29 am
Did your Mixtrack Pro come with VDJ LE? If so, enter your serial number in your account and download the latest version of VDJ available to you.
If it did not come with VDJ LE you will have limited operation with the Home version.

Posted Sun 29 Mar 15 @ 5:34 pm
TDBennett
It didnt come with vdj le but i use a pirated but working vdj7 pro
Tried deleting the mapper, after starting vdj it scratches ok after a few secs. I can only scratch on the silver sides when i move the inner black part of the jogwheel does nothing.

Posted Sun 29 Mar 15 @ 6:44 pm
DJAllen02 wrote :
pirated but working

Do you not think this may be the source of your problems? Clearly it's not working correctly.

Try downloading VDJ 8 (from here, not anywhere else) and see if your MTP works properly. If it does, then you can buy a controller license - if you're only using VDJ at home.

Posted Mon 30 Mar 15 @ 3:27 am
Did you come to a solution, the same thing happen to me over the weekend on vdj8.

Posted Sun 14 Jun 15 @ 5:37 am
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
DJDonchino wrote :
Did you come to a solution, the same thing happen to me over the weekend on vdj8.

The above issue was more likely related to a pirated copy of VDJ.

Are you using the default mapper or a custom mapper? Are the symptoms exactly the same as above?

Posted Sun 14 Jun 15 @ 1:59 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)