Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Can not record from 2nd sound card

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

SKOSTPRO InfinityMember since 2013
Hi, using Mac book pro OSX 10.10.2, with denon DN-HC 4500 analog to vestax mixer. Then i connect maya44 usb and setup as input in audio MIDI setup. On VDJ 8 audio settings, select line input but doesn't add any line, only if select microphone add new line but the source-soundcard-channel not change.
THE message that appear when putting to record is: No record source configured. Please select a record source in audio config.

If somebody knows how can i fix this issue, please tell me .
Stefanos

Posted Sat 14 Mar 15 @ 3:34 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
If you are using an external mixer Audio setup in VirtualDJ (with deck 1, deck 2, etc instead of Master & Headphones), you will need to add a "Record" line in the Audio configuration and define from which Input (and sound card) will VirtualDJ receive the signal to record.

Apparently you also need to route the Master Output from your mixer (Booth or Record Output ) to an Input of a Sound card (e.g. the Maya)

Posted Sat 14 Mar 15 @ 5:21 pm
i can not add a "Record" line, this is the problem. only if selecting microphone add new line but it can not be define which Input (and sound card) will VirtualDJ receive the signal to record.
Sent you a pic to see that!!

Maybe need, asio drivers for mac??? I don't know

Thank you

Posted Sun 15 Mar 15 @ 1:10 am
Also tried to play only with maya44 (output & input). In audio settings vdj8 , it is all good to add line in, but when i go to record it appears the same message. see pic

Green lights at the input channels maya seems to work..

Posted Sun 15 Mar 15 @ 3:45 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)