Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: No more Sound Output on my VMS4 (Deck A/Deck B) Using VDJ8 Windows 7

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

DJRobyPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I moved my external amp slightly in order to clean dust off the top...AND...I am no longer getting SOUND from Deck A&B..everything else works and moves sliders/jogwheels/crossfader/pitch/knobs. Believe it or not I do get sound when I press the SAMPLE buttons from all of the packs and custom ones? and the LED meters lights up nicely on my VMS4...HOWEVER NO SOUND & NO LED METERS ON VMS4 AND NO MASTER LED OUTPUT ON ANY OF THE SKINS? Please Heeeelp....I tried shutting down and restarting my PC nothing works. any ideas?

thanks kindly in advance

Posted Mon 23 Feb 15 @ 10:51 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Well, if you havent changed anything else in Audio setup, drivers, computer etc, you should check wiring and connections (maybe bad cable, connector etc).

But since you are not getting sound from specific decks, then maybe you moved the Midilog switchers to analogue or the 4out/8out mode ??

Posted Tue 24 Feb 15 @ 10:45 am
i'm thinking it's something internal on the VMS4 controller...circuit or soforth..the sample plays on the vms4 with sound and the leds light up but no master. never going to move it again urrrrrrrgh.

Posted Tue 24 Feb 15 @ 12:19 pm
controller is now finally working nicely and am getting the master output on both decks...all I did was restore to factory defaults in config and whaaa laaa it worked!!!

Posted Tue 10 Mar 15 @ 1:09 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)