Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Kontrol X1 Mk2 Touchstrip

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

First of all let me say thank you Atomix for adding native support for this controller!

Now, I have a question about the touchstrip. Right now it is mapped to the crossfader, but I'm wondering if it would be possible to have it mapped for scrubbing the same way it is in Traktor?

The reason I'd prefer this is because I use it with a separate mixer so I have no need for another crossfader and not having any way to move the playhead makes it inconvenient for gigs at which I want to use a minimal setup.

Posted Sun 01 Feb 15 @ 1:01 pm
We are testing an implementation of the above approach. If we manage to get it working perfectly, an update will come out the next few days...

Thanks!

Posted Mon 02 Feb 15 @ 8:56 am
Amazing news! Thank you for the quick response.

Posted Tue 03 Feb 15 @ 6:16 pm
Is there any progress on this?

Posted Mon 16 Feb 15 @ 11:01 pm
Cool that would be a great add on for this controller! Just started to use VDJ 8 and so far it shows a lot of potential... but im not going to invest in another controller, so the Z1 / X1mk2 combo would be great!

Posted Wed 25 Feb 15 @ 8:31 am
Both Z1 and X1MK2 are fully supported.
We're working to get the touchstrip work as a jog now.
Once we get it correctly we will update the default mapper and we will announce it here.

Thanks!

Posted Wed 25 Feb 15 @ 3:09 pm
Yes, it works great Peter, aside from not having any jog/scrub controls at the moment.

Posted Wed 25 Feb 15 @ 6:47 pm
Just wanted to update and say I tried this last night and the touchstrips now work to scrub/nudge the track. Thanks Atomix!

Posted Sun 21 Jun 15 @ 5:39 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)