Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Sonique stopped working after last update. VDJ8

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hello all, new here. I recently got VDJ Pro, just for Sonique, installed it and everything was working for last week. Yesterday I boot VDJ and asked me to update, I did and I can't get Sonique to work anymore! I activate Sonique in the effects section and the video master output pops up as if its working but it's just black. I'm assuming its because of the update because I never had problems with it until yesterday when I updated. Any troubleshooting options I should try? Please help I need it working for this weekend. Thanks!

Posted Tue 27 Jan 15 @ 5:57 pm
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
Not sure why it has worked so far, but Sonique was designed for V7 and is not confirmed to work flawless with V8 so.
But there is a new plugin instead called Milkdrop8

Posted Wed 28 Jan 15 @ 1:11 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Sonique plugins should work fine - v8 (on PC) has native support for them. I've just tested in the latest build and you are correct. I will let development know.

In fact the last build they worked in was 2094!

Posted Wed 28 Jan 15 @ 9:46 am
Same here. Would appreciate much if Sonique can be restored functionally again with the latest build. For the meantime, need to reinstall back build 2094. Thanks.

Posted Wed 28 Jan 15 @ 2:18 pm
I reported this 2 weeks ago with Adion the SVP (Sonique) files and the API files Ge-Force haven't worked since build 2094, Adion said nothing had changed in the updates........, So I am not alone then

Posted Wed 28 Jan 15 @ 6:40 pm
You're not alone.

The issue has been confirmed and development will be fixing it.

Posted Wed 28 Jan 15 @ 7:03 pm
Cool, thanks for help! Installed that Milkdrop plugin, works great!

Posted Wed 28 Jan 15 @ 8:21 pm
Sonique is fixed in b2139 :)

Posted Thu 29 Jan 15 @ 8:34 am
Thanks much, Scott (SBDJ)!

Posted Thu 29 Jan 15 @ 1:19 pm
Thanks scott

Posted Thu 29 Jan 15 @ 6:48 pm
GIZM069PRO InfinityMember since 2015
can anyone tell me where i need to place svp sonique files to work on Vdj8 pro thanks also after gforce if anyone knows how to get it and working thanks :)

Posted Wed 11 Nov 15 @ 9:47 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)