Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: What do we have to do to get decent support from this company?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

s1whatPRO InfinityMember since 2011
First let me say your ticket system is a joke. I purchased a license for my mixer last week and attempted to use timecode which I was told I needed another license for. After purchasing the timecode license, the license for my mixer disappeared and I started being nagged for a license for my mixer (which I had previously purchased). I submitted a ticket and was told I couldn't have a license for both and that I had to disable midi on my mixer. On Saturday I was told I have to upgrade to Pro Infinity to get both working (which I suspect is b/s) but anyway I've been waiting since Saturday for further instructions and or a coupon code. This is by far the worst customer service / support I've ever received from any company. What do I have to do to fix this fiasco? I'm about ready to just ask my cc company to reverse the charges.

Posted Mon 19 Jan 15 @ 7:36 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
I've had a quick look at your ticket, here's the summary as I see it:

You bought a license to use your MIDI mixer

You wanted timecode and didn't want to upgrade to Pro Infinity. You were advised that you could change your license for a timecode one by paying the difference in cost, and the ticket does state that this means the mixer would function as a regular audio mixer. This is because you are exchanging your controller license for a timecode one.

You accepted this and purchased the upgrade, however you have now realised that your mixer is working as just a regular audio mixer and you would like to regain the MIDI functionality as well.

I'll reply to your ticket with your options.

Posted Mon 19 Jan 15 @ 8:02 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)