Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: New Effects.. Plus, Pro, or BOTH?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hello Community,

I'm currently using the LE version that came with my VMS4.1 controller. I read elsewhere in this forum that LE will not recognize downloaded effects from this website, even though my LE license allowed me to do so. If I upgrade, however, do both the Plus (controller-specific) and Pro versions recognize them, or only the Pro version?

How about getting into the Config section.. Plus or Pro? Or both? Specifically I'd like to change the mapping of one of my knobs to run the filter I see on my screen. Can I do this in Plus, or only in Pro?

Many thanks in advance! I did study the comparison chart, but there's no mention of effects or changing MIDI mappings.

Posted Sat 17 Jan 15 @ 12:47 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
With the free version you can, remap, use VSTs & Dl'd FX, I believe "+" can too, pro most certainty.

LE really really sucks.

Posted Sat 17 Jan 15 @ 1:41 am
Appreciate the response, Dog.. can anyone confirm for certain?

Posted Sat 17 Jan 15 @ 2:17 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
You can use downloadable effects etc with the Plus version, yes.

Posted Sat 17 Jan 15 @ 3:43 pm
Thanks, SBDJ! How about change MIDI mappings?

Posted Sat 17 Jan 15 @ 7:36 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
DL the free version you'll see how.

Posted Sat 17 Jan 15 @ 7:59 pm
I know how, thanks, due to the 20-day demo of the Pro version.
The question is whether or not I can change MIDI mappings in the Plus version, or if the Pro is the only one that does that.
I know you said "probably", just asking if one of the other members can confirm that for certain before I make the purchase.
Thank you.

Posted Sun 18 Jan 15 @ 3:49 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)