Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Error when searching for songs in the database (in Russian keyboard layout)

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hello! I Really liked the last version of your product! but, when you have a very difficult time finding songs on the database!
7 version of your product, this question was very well thought out.

I send you a picture with this problem!

once again I want to remind us of the essence of the problem.
after that songs listed in the database, opens the quick search on the database.
with the Release of the latest version of the product virtualdj 8, the ability to quickly search the desired song Disappeared!(As you can see in the picture, it certainly looks that only a very silly!)
Of course with the English layout, product deals, but with Russian keyboard layout search impossible.(in the image attached in the letter shows the search in version 8 and version 7 of your product).

Posted Thu 15 Jan 15 @ 2:59 am
The Drive letter you have your playlist in make , sure its on the same drive letter . If you saved the playlist in E make sure your still on that Letter

Posted Thu 15 Jan 15 @ 6:38 pm
There is simple solution for this problem I think. Support team promised to fix it in one of the future VDJ 8 builds, but there is no result yet.

Posted Wed 21 Jan 15 @ 5:51 pm
DenisChe wrote :
There is simple solution for this problem I think. Support team promised to fix it in one of the future VDJ 8 builds, but there is no result yet.

The decision certainly is)
use Total Commander to search for) But, oh, how uncomfortable it!

Posted Wed 21 Jan 15 @ 6:20 pm
pumpitentertainment wrote :
The Drive letter you have your playlist in make , sure its on the same drive letter . If you saved the playlist in E make sure your still on that Letter

tried and true. Russian song still is not looking!
problem, as already emphasized, namely finding Russian songs in the database.
Foreign Song search performs very well! (eg English). But with the Russian language problem ...

Posted Wed 21 Jan 15 @ 6:25 pm
I also faced the problem of search in the database of songs with Russian tags. Search does not work with the first letter in the name of the song in any word. We have to pass the first letter of each word to find something.

Posted Tue 14 Apr 15 @ 5:40 pm
я тоже столкнулся с проблемой поиска в базе песен с русскими тэгами. Не работает поиск с первой буквы в названии песни в любом слове. Приходится пропускать первую букву каждого слова чтобы что то найти.

Posted Tue 14 Apr 15 @ 5:42 pm
Кажется, сейчас всё заработало. Сделал апдэйт.

Posted Sun 09 Aug 15 @ 5:57 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)