Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Numark N4 skin available?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I see a few different Numark skins here on the site, but I can't seem to find one for the Numark N4.
For now I just use the standard 4-deck skin that comes with VDJ, but I would like to try (an)other skin(s), preferably one for N4.

Anyone can tell me, if this N4 skin even exists?

Kind regards,
Stievie

Posted Mon 12 Jan 15 @ 1:45 pm
ChumbarControlleristMember since 2015
I would also LOVE a skin for the N4. Its one of the reasons I have yet to pull the trigger on a Virtual DJ 8 license. How does one make a skin? Can some one that knows how make one up easily or is it a ton of work? Skinerz: The N4 needs some <3!

Posted Thu 15 Jan 15 @ 1:22 am
ChumbarControlleristMember since 2015
THERE IS HOPE!
Someone is working on a VDJ8 N4 skin!

Link: [Link removed]

[Sorry, posting links to 3rd party sites selling skins or offering free downloads is not permitted - Please read the forum rules.]

NOTE: There are a large variety of skins that can be downloaded totally free of charge from our official add-ons download area for registered licensed users (Unlicensed home users can also download a few selected skins for VirtualDJ v8.)

Posted Thu 15 Jan 15 @ 1:40 am
Thanx,

Can't wait :)

Posted Thu 15 Jan 15 @ 11:15 am
Whoever it is behind that site charges for skins - they're not free, as they are here.

Posted Thu 15 Jan 15 @ 11:18 am
groovindj wrote :
Whoever it is behind that site charges for skins - they're not free, as they are here.

Hmmm, I didnt bother to look on the site...
Now I see it costs 5 pounds.

Thanx for the heads up!

Posted Thu 15 Jan 15 @ 11:22 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)