Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Virtual DJ LE Not Working After the 20 day trail.

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

rordogLE userMember since 2014
I am not getting music sounding through my laptop but the track is playing on the deck and the config settings is only giving me advanced options to upgrade to VDJ pro.
I uninstalled everything and started from scratch but still have the same problem.
How can I get it going normal again??
Cheers.

Posted Wed 31 Dec 14 @ 5:39 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
With the LE Version the sound is routed through your controller.
Just connect your speakers to the master out ouf your controller.

Posted Fri 02 Jan 15 @ 5:35 am
Thanks for your reply
I don't have speakers yet, can I not use the speakers on my laptop?

Posted Fri 02 Jan 15 @ 6:57 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
No, unfortunately not. That's one limitation of your LE (limited edition) version.

Posted Fri 02 Jan 15 @ 9:14 am

Posted Fri 02 Jan 15 @ 5:06 pm
you need to also have virtual dj home edition installed , as the config is greyed out after the trial period finished , set the sound settings you want in vdj le in the home edition close it reopen le and then you pc speakers will work , i had to do this when i have it set up in my house for a party and then changed it back again before going out the road gigging

Posted Sat 03 Jan 15 @ 3:42 am
Hello uktwista
I have done that with the VDJ home edition and the VDJ 8 free download. I can get it working fine on the two of them only for 10 mins but it wont keep the settings for my LE version and still no sound coming from the laptop.

Posted Sat 03 Jan 15 @ 5:40 am
Why would you even be considering listening to music on laptop speakers?

They sound terrible. Even a pair of basic external speakers would be an improvement.

Plus, you'd be using your equipment as intended.

Posted Sat 03 Jan 15 @ 5:54 am
Yes I know what you mean they do sound bad.
I have no speakers that connect via the wego's sound card, that's why I want to use the laptop speakers or other speakers I have that connect to my laptops headphone jack in the meantime until I get sorted.

Posted Sat 03 Jan 15 @ 6:55 am
Earlier you said that you had no speakers!

If you've got speakers already, but they have a different connector, then go buy yourself an adapter cable. :-)

Posted Sat 03 Jan 15 @ 7:16 am
That looks great and should work with my speakers that I taught were going to be useless.
As you all probably can make out I'm new to all this stuff and learning bits and pieces.
Thanks for that groovindj I will get one of them and see how I get on, thanks.

Posted Sat 03 Jan 15 @ 7:59 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)