Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Virtual DJ LE - Au dio Settings Tab Missing

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hey all,

I installed Virtual DJ LE for my PC and activated the 20 day trial for the Pro Version. I was fooling around with the program and accidentally clicked the "revert back to factory settings" option. Once I did that the audio setting tab went missing. Another thing I notice is that when my Wego controller is off and I turn on Virtual DJ LE the audio settings tab is available when I click on the config button. The only problem is that I get a pop-up saying my sound card/ASIO is not connected. I've tried to unistall and reinstall with no success. Any help in this matter is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Posted Sun 28 Dec 14 @ 11:03 pm
rordogLE userMember since 2014
I'm having a problem like that. My 20 day trail is up and when I go to play a track is starts to play on VDJ but no sound comes from my laptop and it only gives me an option to upgrade to pro version when I open the config tab.

Posted Mon 29 Dec 14 @ 4:27 am
you both need to install the home edition along side use the config in that to change your audio output close it open vdj le and the setting s will be saved in that

Posted Sat 03 Jan 15 @ 3:44 am
Hi,
if I do any change from the home version for the ddj ergo v and go back to home version to see it is done it (Advance scratching)is not getting saved .

Posted Thu 30 Jul 15 @ 2:39 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)