Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Brand new macbook pro can't detect hercules rmx flashing lights

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hey all, I just got a new 13' Macbook pro with retina display yesterday to make djing a little easier. I just move from my pc but still have the mixer and whatnot. I installed all the drivers and went the route of manual update but I received the error message "bulk transfer to the device failed during tusb update". So my mixer is flashing and I have no idea what to do. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Posted Sun 21 Dec 14 @ 11:12 pm
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005
Is the Rmx still working correctly when connected to your old PC system?

If this is the case:

- please be sure to use the latest drivers (v5.18);

- trying using a powered USB hub between the Macbook and the Rmx. This should allow the computer to detect and initialize the controller properly.

If however the Rmx is not working on your PC, this would indicate that the Firmware update failed. In this case, please contact Technical Support:

http://ts.hercules.com/eng/index.php?pg=contact

Posted Mon 29 Dec 14 @ 9:19 am
Hi there folks, I just got a new 13' Macbook pro with retina display. My mixer is flashing but not being picked up by the Mac, solutions please... very much appreciated!!

Posted Sun 08 Mar 15 @ 2:11 pm
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005
You've followed the advices mentioned above ?

Posted Mon 09 Mar 15 @ 7:43 am
DJ Phatso, I have the same problem like them, my Dj Console rmx works perfectly on my windows pc, but on my Macbook Air it always get stuck when I wanna update my firmware manually ... I am going to buy a powered usb hub monday ... I know that it is the latest driver so I hope the powered usb hub will help me out because I'm getting crazy ... I have my Macbook since December and I'm already stuck for months

Posted Sat 25 Jul 15 @ 6:50 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)