Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Anybody Can help me Pls ? ADJ VMS 4.1

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hello Everyone
First of all im sorry for my english. I have a midi controller ADJ VMS 4.1 and i use Virtual DJ LE. When im install to program my laptop I cant use the mixer part on the controller. I move them and i see on the screen its work i mean they are moving also but no any function and sound its not change. But if i change with laptop mouse its work. I hope understand !
On the midi controller its dosent work. On the laptop its work. WHY ?

Also I want to 1 player 2.ch 2 player 3.ch. I change with the buttons front side like USB - Analog ... as you know... No work. Now my players 1.1ch 2.2.ch.

My big problem ... I have already pay for midi controller and for Virtual DJ LE but i cant use advenced options too. Its ask me you must upgrade pro. WHY.. ? I have already original CD with me :(

I hope somebody really help me ! thank you

Posted Tue 16 Dec 14 @ 1:32 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
You will need to connect your speakers to the Master Output of the VMS4.1
You cannot change the mixer channel order from the Sound Setup of VirtualDJ LE. If for any reason, the mixer is operating in different order than the one the default mapping has assigned (e.g. moving Midilog Volume Fader 1 moves the deck 2 Volume fader on the screen), you can only change that from the American AUdio ASIO Utilities, by swapping the Midilog Output Channels)

Posted Wed 17 Dec 14 @ 9:25 am
But i have already connect VMS4.1 with XLR directly my mixer. On the VMS I cant change mixer sounds. Dosent work. WHY ? The mixer on the VMS 4.1 its a decoration or what ? Before in disco I use that and its work. Now in my home dosent work. I cant understand that. All connection is correct. Im sure about that. Because I have nice sound here. Only I cant change mixer sound on the controller. Can you help me ?

Posted Thu 18 Dec 14 @ 3:32 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
A few things you should check ..
1. All MIDILOGS to USB (fron switchers)
2. VMS4 to 8out mode (front switcher - need to power cycle after change)
3. Audio Setup (if available) should be External mixer ...and ADJ ASIO

Posted Thu 18 Dec 14 @ 3:06 pm
I really dont know what is wrong. I have check it everythings one by one again and again. I have still same problem.

Posted Tue 30 Dec 14 @ 8:01 am
p0rtLE userMember since 2014
if you want the mixer to affect the audio and your using windows, you need to switch console mode.. when on your desktop turn on your VMS4.1, hold down midilog 4 cue button for 5 seconds and turn your VMS4.1 off while still holding down cue, then hold down midilog 4 cue again and turn the VMS4.1 back on and hold it down for another 5 seconds, and the number in the ASIO control panel should start with a 0 instead of 1

Posted Fri 02 Jan 15 @ 12:09 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)