Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Reset sort order inside Sidelist will reload saved sidelist

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

"Reset SortOrder" (right mouse button on colum header) inside the Sidelist will DELETE the sidelist and reloads the saved sideliste.m3u

btw the topic should be: [bugalarm] reset sort order inside Sidelist will reload saved sidelist.m3u
maybe amod could correct this......sorry

Posted Mon 15 Dec 14 @ 4:24 pm
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
Not sure why this is called "bugalarm..." Kind of made me overlook it last night. But I do believe that may have been the same as my side list issue. I reported that 100 ish songs gets reduced to 20 ish. I am not sure where it got the 20 from, but many songs that were still in the list were ones I had just dragged in there.

I have been working out of a recently added list, so is is possible that I do have this as well. I will test more tonight.

Posted Tue 16 Dec 14 @ 11:25 am
DHoude wrote :
Not sure why this is called "bugalarm..."

its a kind of bug which will delete something - you dont want to be deleted!

Posted Wed 17 Dec 14 @ 5:29 am
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
My point was everything in this section is supposed to be a bug.

Posted Wed 17 Dec 14 @ 6:29 am
Just tested with SIDELIST....
1. Go to virtualDJ\playlist Folder
2. Delete the sidelist.m3u
3. start VDJ 8
4. put some tracks in sidelist,
5. close VDJ
6. restart VDJ
7. open sidelist and put some more tracks into sidelist
8. sort by track
9. reset sort order with right mouse Button

The new tracks are deleted. Close VDJ and open playlist folder. A closer look into the sidelist.m3u will show only the first added tracks. this would be reloaded when you reset the sorting

Posted Sat 20 Dec 14 @ 5:38 pm
I had a very large project containing filter folders and virtual folders in my explorer portion of virtual dj. I rightclicked and saw resort... BAM.. temptation got the best of me and deleted or at least I cant see LOTS of virtual/filter folders. Restoring databases did not fix it.. . lost weeks of work. "

Maybe I dont understand.. but I really dont dont understand at all what I did that would delete every single filter folder I made and virtual folder that was my resorting project in progress.

Posted Tue 12 May 15 @ 1:22 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)