Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: [NEW] JUST OLD - Page: 8

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

hmm...I cannot set new custom buttons to either hot_cue 4 (or hot_cue 5,or 6) or cue 4,5,6 ? also other cue funtions ...the buttons jut go to last cue...

Posted Mon 16 Mar 15 @ 7:22 pm
zanardPRO InfinityMember since 2003
The problem of cover:
Look carefully at this video.
Virtualdj bug? or what?
Expert advice ....

[youtube]aLs5gikA7B4?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

Posted Tue 17 Mar 15 @ 3:02 pm
This is not a bug...
Assuming that the image you shown us editing here is the mask for the jogs, the mask must be ONLY black & white (bitonal)
It must not be gray (or any shade of gray ;) :P )

Posted Wed 18 Mar 15 @ 12:14 pm
And this applies for all masks as well!
They must only have white (255,255,255) or black (0,0,0) pixels...

Posted Wed 18 Mar 15 @ 12:16 pm
you guys found it...fix soon?

Posted Wed 18 Mar 15 @ 6:23 pm
I tried the skin on different systems and different PCs without any problem to cover.
So I do not know how some of you have the problem to see the corners of the cover down on the browser. (Do you have the latest version of virtualdj installed?)
However, if the problem is not resolved, there is a possible change that could make lowering the bottom edge of the turntable.
Zanard.

Posted Sat 21 Mar 15 @ 7:53 am
I ran it last night and didn't notice the issue. Great work.

Posted Sat 21 Mar 15 @ 2:37 pm
Great,because I dont have the latest build,I cannot use it until I get a new setup,but I think that the build has nothing to do with it.All other skins I have look correct...hmm wierd...

Posted Sat 21 Mar 15 @ 3:08 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
You need to be on 2162, preferably 2171 or later...

Posted Sat 21 Mar 15 @ 8:10 pm
okay Scott,if it means messing up my mappings with the xponnent (ie: 4 deck SWAP ) and making it useless...Ahem....

Posted Sat 21 Mar 15 @ 8:37 pm
just did 2162,skin cover fixed,xponnent mapping screwd lmfao...controller will not access decks 3 & 4...so I connected 2nd xponnent (which I did'nt want to do because of limited space) via standard midi cables into xponnent #1 and that its messy also...Like I sayd,the native xponnent map (or device definition) thats downloaded dont work for 2/4 deck swaping.and now the computer will lock up on shutdown...(sorry zanard,didnt mean to hijack but,its a big price to pay just to get the cover fix,..)

Posted Sat 21 Mar 15 @ 10:06 pm
hmm,vdj closed but took longer.still the 4 decks are now separated,having to use two controllers.why can we have a fix on this?
Oh,just noticed after closing and reopening,allowing windows updates...cover bug is back!..ha,ha I give up....

Posted Sat 21 Mar 15 @ 10:38 pm
driver bug is back also when reopening vdj with one controller.I will set this back to were I had it.and wait...

Posted Sat 21 Mar 15 @ 11:09 pm
Oldschool skin 1.3?

Posted Mon 23 Mar 15 @ 3:44 pm
Guis & waves?..nice!

Posted Mon 23 Mar 15 @ 4:02 pm
thetracker510 wrote :
driver bug is back also when reopening vdj with one controller.I will set this back to were I had it.and wait...

I've not heard of a 'driver bug when reopening vdj with one controller'.

The xponent is a 2 deck controller and having checked the definition file, that is what it is defined as.

Posted Mon 23 Mar 15 @ 6:02 pm
yeah SB but then came ACW v.2 map and thats when it went bad,Ive sayd it before.it incorporates a definition file that remaps to a second memory slot on the xponnent .."program B".now I an not able to undo that. people her would not knowledge about this yet I see that that mapper got pulled from downloads after I reported it...coincidence?

Posted Mon 23 Mar 15 @ 7:51 pm
I don't believe ACW's mapper screwed up your Xponent - it sounds to me like your Xponent is faulty and you should send it in for repair or consider buying something still supported by it's manufacturer.

In any case this has nothing to do with Zanards skin so we should stop polluting his thread.

Posted Mon 23 Mar 15 @ 9:06 pm
Scott,you havent been keeping up with me,I have three xponents Lol.so when I got the 2nd it would work either with one xponent with swap code,or two midied together...and I know what happened. this community doubting me about what I say?...I'm about to complete not one,not two,not three,but five original midi traks,as you will soon find out...so if I get a new controller,is someone gonna mess that up as well? Is gotten where I cant trust nobody except zanard ofcourse,he's a good guy...:)

Posted Mon 23 Mar 15 @ 10:10 pm
yes! Zanard fixed it! with Gui & wave panels!!!....the master has risen!

Posted Tue 24 Mar 15 @ 2:58 am
60%