Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Virtual DJ 8 Skin For Master Video Undock And Customizable Size For Bigger Karaoke Lyrics

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi everyone!
I am new here but I need to ask you for a skin especiallly for karaoke!
The Virtual DJ is a software for KARAOKE too, right?
It's very good for SECONDARY display (Video 2) but it's unacceptable for the PRIMARY display (Video 1)!

Let's say that I need to sing a karaoke song on the first display because the secondary display is put BEHIND me....for the audiance!
HOW can I see the lyrics of that song on the master video on my laptop, if the video deck it's SO...SO....SO SMALL??!

Can anyone make a skin espacially for Master Video to be UNDOCKED with CUSTOMIZABLE SIZE and to use it on our laptop's display as Video 1, in THE SAME TIME with Video 2?!

Take a look at Latshaw Karma karaoke software for instance and you will see what I really mean, please!
I LOVE Virtual DJ 8 software and it's FAR better than Latshaw Karma (it's THE BEST actually), but....unfortunally this is a HUGE minus regarding fixed and very small size of Master Video (Video 1)!

I hope you will understand me (this is a huge problem for SO MANY other VDJ or KJ too, not only for me)!
Thank you in advance!

Posted Fri 31 Oct 14 @ 3:54 pm
Exetreezz wrote :
Can anyone make a skin espacially for Master Video to be UNDOCKED with CUSTOMIZABLE SIZE

Yes, it can be done with a new feature in VDJ 8 that allows things to be opened in secondary windows which can be moved and resized.

There is a bug which makes the window open below/under the main skin, but it's easy enough to get around.

It wouldn't be hard to add it to a skin.

Posted Sun 02 Nov 14 @ 11:06 am
Forgive my question (I am new regarding Virtual DJ), please:

WHO and WHEN will make/done this skin?

Thank you for your time and for your reply!

Posted Sun 02 Nov 14 @ 12:36 pm
There is no existing skin (as far as I know) that has a video window as described.

I'm just stating that it's possible, and that it's not hard to modify a skin and add the capability.

Posted Sun 02 Nov 14 @ 1:50 pm
I see!
Still....I am not capable to modify a skin regarding my wishes!

Can you make it, please?

Posted Sun 02 Nov 14 @ 3:37 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)