Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: System crash using slideshow.

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi All...
I find this an annoyance more than a big problem....now that i have found a temp fix.
when using vdj8 on my macbook pro I use slideshow to project advertising on a projector screen in between karaoke and video play.
when I select a folder with one image virtual dj begins to jump and stick a progressively worsen and eventually songs break up.
Having solved this by putting multiple copies of the same image in one folder, I then noticed at the end of my show night when removing the projector and closing down my extended video image from vdj while playing the last few songs of the night, the same happens. This means I have to keep the video going through the projector until I shut down virtual dj.
Anyone having the same problem?
Peter

Posted Sat 25 Oct 14 @ 9:51 am
i had a similar problem on saturday night,i run promo screens for the club i'm working about 70 jpegs ect on slow slideshow rotation,i've got a last orders image (single)in a different folder when i selected the single image in said folder the system just froze leaving me to either wait or restart (vdj)very annoying i have crash guard on.but this did not help,any help on this matter would be great as i have to repeat this screen select every week and don't want to lose my running program!

Posted Mon 27 Apr 15 @ 7:56 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)