Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Hire someone to design basic skin?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I have been using a different dj program for the last ten years but I have Virtual DJ and I am very interested in switching. The problem is, I want a very simple skin that maximizes the playlist and music collection areas. I am wondering what the estimated cost would be for someone to create a custom skin for me?

Posted Wed 08 Oct 14 @ 10:56 pm
you can use the fullbrowser in several skins

Posted Thu 09 Oct 14 @ 5:05 am
Thanks, but I have seen that. I am looking for a way of having a large browser like that but having two basic video decks, main out deck and mixer with minimal controls.

Posted Thu 09 Oct 14 @ 1:26 pm
I feel an urge to update Olds' Kool! ;-)

Posted Fri 10 Oct 14 @ 7:14 pm
That's a pretty cool skin. Not too far from what I am looking at. After ten years you just get comfortable with the basics. It is actually the swift elite program that I am have been using.

Posted Fri 10 Oct 14 @ 9:19 pm
djsadimPRO InfinityMember since 2006

Posted Sat 11 Oct 14 @ 1:45 am
What I'd suggest you do smedenver is to have a really good look through all the available skins.

There are hundreds of them, and plenty with a similar design to Swift Elite - two small players and a large browser.

Even if they're really old skins (which won't work correctly on VDJ 8) or not exactly what you want..... it's easier to mod an existing skin than design/write one from scratch.

***** Have a real good look. Pick one or two that you like the look of. Post your findings here. *****

There are people here who can modify existing skins to your needs.

Posted Sat 11 Oct 14 @ 5:20 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)