Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Sampler issues in VDJ 8!!!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

GPSMDPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Hi Guys

Anyone else using the sampler for video loops like the old clipbank?

One issue i have found is that sometimes the video sampler will not output to the screen unless a video is loaded on a deck?

Anyone else encountered this problem?

Posted Wed 01 Oct 14 @ 4:51 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Yes, this is a known bug, already reported. Will be fixed soon.

Posted Thu 02 Oct 14 @ 3:26 am
GPSMDPRO InfinityMember since 2012
I have been reading a few posts and was shocked to find that this issue has been known since May!!!

Virtual DJ need to pull their finger out big time.

After spending £1900 on a MacBook pro in 2012, I've had issues with 7.4 on the mac and playing HD videos. Video would lag drastically. Found VDJ does not support hardware graphics acceleration for mac....

I then had to pay for a Windows 7 licence and boot camped the mac. Ran Virtual DJ 7.4on there did work... It worked, not ideal but it did work to a certain extent.

I have been experiencing issues with the slideshow under windows where the gui will freeze when performing a transition from one pic to the next.

And now virtual DJ 8 comes out and they still haven’t addressed any of the original issues.

Firstly the slide show is shocking. Still NO option to keep the default pic resolution, so the image gets stretched...

Secondly when I only want to display 1 pic, I select a directory with only one pic and the slide show keeps transitioning to the same pic.

Useless!!!

Also experiencing issues with audio stuttering from time to time.

I'm appalled that I paid all that money for a useless product back in 2012 and find I’m still having the same problems 2 years on and a different revision of the software.

I'm not asking for a miracle guys, just a program that does the following:

Slide show does not stretch the image.

Ability to display 1 pic without it trying to transition from and to the same pic.

Sampler works when i have two audio tracks loaded.

The way i feel right now... If OTS AV had a clipbank feature, I'd ditch this software like a shot!

At least the OTS support guys are very good at addressing issues. And they have a lovely ticker feature :)

Rant over.

Posted Mon 06 Oct 14 @ 8:26 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)