Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Karaoke Singer List - Typed In Name Not Appearing Immediately

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hey VDJ community and developers, first off I want to say that virtual DJ is a great update and even though it has some slight issues, I alternately see that it is much better than the last version. There are a lot of new features that I like and use constantly, so congratulations! Thumbs up from this guy!

I am currently having an issue using the karaoke singer cue in the side list and putting singers in order. I am able to have complete functionality in the singer list, but when I type in the persons name that is going to be singing, it accepts my entry and then doesn't fill in the singers name in the side list. Randomly a moment or two later, I will see the name pop up in the list. It really doesn't have any rhyme or reason, and I have filtered through the other windows that are available on the side list to see if it would reset it, and it does not. I have found if I enter it two or three times in a row that it comes up sooner, but ultimately it should be immediate... Any Fixes?

BTW, I am a heavy user and have a maxed out 27" iMac with 16 GB of RAM, a Quad-Core Processor, and 2 GB of Video memory. I should state that a lot of the problems that I faced using a laptop have somewhat gone away after using a much faster computer. My video never skips, and the software runs flawlessly, and I am finally pleased with the performance of the software.

Posted Tue 30 Sep 14 @ 11:50 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)