Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Help with Behringer CMD Studio 4A Midi controller, running Mac OS X Mavericks, and using Virtual DJ Home

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Can someone help me a ton by being awesome and assist me in getting my CMD Studio 4A to show up on my Virtual DJ Home. Or if not post a link to a mapping file. I desperately need one. I can't do crap with writing scripts

Posted Sun 28 Sep 14 @ 5:45 pm
Nobody will send you files to which you are not currently entitled. Mappers and other add-ons are reserved for registered licensed users who have purchased the full VirtualDJ Pro Infinity or a VirtualDJ v8 monthly subscription and are one of the many benefits of becoming a licensed user.

However, the Behringer Studio 4A is natively supported in the latest version of VirtualDJ v8 so does not need any mapping files. Please ensure that you have the latest version installed. If it still does not work then you most likely have a driver conflict or some other hardware/driver issue on your computer.

Also, please note that MIDI controllers will only work for 10 minutes at a time with VirtualDJ Home FREE as a trial of the full Pro Infinity. To be able to use controllers longer than this, you will need to purchase a license.

Posted Mon 29 Sep 14 @ 5:10 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)