Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Olds'kool Skin update in progress....

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Nearly finished a decent update to my skin (in my opinion!). I have added a third view featuring a large wave area instead of decks, which is designed for me to use my controller with a small laptop.
Also added a record button top right.

Now, what to do about that wide grey waste of space in the middle....

Posted Sat 27 Sep 14 @ 1:31 pm
change the positions

Posted Sat 27 Sep 14 @ 1:50 pm
I'll have a think..problem with that is that it draws your focus away from the top middle off the screen where all the info is... You would be looking all over the place to get your info.
hmmm many possibilites ;-)

Posted Sat 27 Sep 14 @ 2:20 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Is there a reason to open a new thread for posting updates of an existing skin/thread ?
DOnt you think that the existing thread could host all these information and let others know of your upcoming updates of the same skin ?

Posted Sat 27 Sep 14 @ 6:42 pm
If anyone read them! The links for comments on the skin page means that people have to actively seek out information about that particular skin. Here, anyone interested in skins will find it, and may be tempted to download the skin. I'm also asking for ideas/suggestions from forum users in general....

I often browse the Skins forum, but rarely comment/browse individual skin threads in a particular skin download page.

I concede I did make an error in advising fellow forum members to comment on the Olds'kool download page thread, and not the general Skins section. This led to my original thread being locked :-(

I apologise if etiquette has not been followed.

Posted Sat 27 Sep 14 @ 7:22 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Posted Mon 29 Sep 14 @ 2:16 am
No, but I suspect they might have read my previous comment on that thread (bad idea by me) and wanted to help?
I suppose I should have asked for it to be unlocked, but thought it easier to start a new thread....

Posted Mon 29 Sep 14 @ 4:30 am
large wave view is now complete! It's coming together nicely...... need to sort out some more funky graphics now, maybe bigger buttons?

Posted Thu 02 Oct 14 @ 12:05 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)