Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: No Sound! Please help! Need config settings asap!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I'm using Virtual DJ 7 with Pioneer DDJ-Wego (from 2012) and I've recently added a Yamaha MG06X external mixer....I've tested different configs for nearly 3 hours and I can't get sound...can anybody please tell me what my config settings should be? The controller has dual RCA cables going out to 1/4" cables that go into the mixer. Thank you! -Tami

Posted Sat 20 Sep 14 @ 8:59 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Sorry, but the home free versions don't support midi controller or other external devices.

Posted Mon 22 Sep 14 @ 11:18 am
The WeGO comes with VDJ LE. Presumably wiggy's using that.

If wiggy's merely feeding the WeGO output into the Yamaha then there should be something coming out of the Yamaha (assuming the Yamaha is set up correctly and has an amp or powered speakers connected to the output).

Posted Mon 22 Sep 14 @ 12:15 pm
I'm not using the free version, I'm using the Pro version, I have all of my connections set correctly, I've tried 20 different config settings with the external mixer, I'm opening a trouble ticket (unless I can get a phone number for tech support)....thanks for trying!

Posted Fri 26 Sep 14 @ 1:21 pm
djwiggyw wrote :
I'm using the Pro version

Then why are you not showing as a registered Pro user?

djwiggyw wrote :
I have all of my connections set correctly

Well obviously not, if things are not working.

djwiggyw wrote :
I've tried 20 different config settings

It would be helpful to state which config settings you've tried. Nobody here can see your settings. You have to tell us!

There is only one config setting for VDJ to work correctly with the WeGO. The rest (sending the WeGO output thru the Yamaha) is down to your connections and your knowledge of how the Yamaha operates.

If you've previously had the WeGO working on its own, without involving the Yamaha, then that is still the correct VDJ config.

Piping the WeGO output thru the Yamaha doesn't change that.

Posted Fri 26 Sep 14 @ 1:26 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006

Posted Fri 26 Sep 14 @ 2:44 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)