Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: virtual 8 et gémini g4v

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Ma gemini g4v ne fonctionne pas correctement avec virtual dj 8 , les leds lumineux ne s'allumes pas et d'autres fonctions ne marche pas , HELP

Posted Thu 04 Sep 14 @ 11:28 am

Posted Thu 04 Sep 14 @ 11:41 am
He is saying that his gemini g4v controller isnt working properly with the virtual dj8 software (including the LED's)
Im having the same problem unfortunatly and am getting frustrated in trying to find a solution as ive spent 440 quid on the kit and software. i love the quality of the software but am finding it difficult to map and fix to work properly with my controller, any help you guys can provide would be much appreciated.

Posted Sat 11 Oct 14 @ 3:52 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Posted Sat 11 Oct 14 @ 4:12 pm
user8753439 wrote :
He is saying that his gemini g4v controller isnt working properly with the virtual dj8 software (including the LED's)
Im having the same problem unfortunatly and am getting frustrated in trying to find a solution as ive spent 440 quid on the kit and software. i love the quality of the software but am finding it difficult to map and fix to work properly with my controller, any help you guys can provide would be much appreciated.

I have this problem

Posted Wed 29 Jul 15 @ 4:49 pm
Did you update the firmware, as per the post before yours?

Posted Thu 30 Jul 15 @ 12:28 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)