Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Note to trial version users, DJ Console users and DJMixstation 2 users - Page: 1

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Dev staffHome userSenior staffMember since 2003
No plugins are available for trial version or DJ Console users.
Some plugins are available for Ejay DJMixstation 2 users
All the plugins are available for Virtual DJ users.
See the levels printed on the plugins page for details.

Posted Mon 29 Sep 03 @ 7:27 am
DjJahHome userMember since 2003
I am a Full Version user but i still cant download any plugins. How do i go about doing that please i need some help

Posted Sun 12 Oct 03 @ 10:24 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Modify your profile and enter in your VDJ serial.

Posted Sun 12 Oct 03 @ 10:47 pm
yourtPRO InfinityMember since 2003
yeah right...
I bought the Hercules DJconsole.
There's a VirtualDJ version especially for that console that comes with it, but: no serial, and I don't have a 'trial version'-exe file. I payed in full, and there's nothing mentioning a trial version give away... so?

Thx to anyone who can sort this out.

Posted Wed 26 Nov 03 @ 4:36 pm
tenbeeHome userMember since 2003
Yes, I have the same problem! I bought the same dj console and there's NO serial number mentioned!
So please help us!

Posted Mon 15 Dec 03 @ 1:32 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
You bought the dj console. With it came a special edition of virtualdj, made only to be used with that console. It is not the full version. It doesn't require, or include a serial number.

Posted Mon 15 Dec 03 @ 2:41 pm
Hello $)

Posted Sun 15 Feb 04 @ 4:14 pm
Eternally, please stop using a cracked version ! If you want to talk about $, purchase it !

Coyote

Posted Mon 15 Mar 04 @ 10:53 pm
I JUST BROUGHT THE HERCULES DJ CONSOLE WITH VIRTUAL DJ AS THE PROGRAM BUT I DO NOT HAVE A SERIAL NUMBER HOW DO I GET ONE ALL I WANT TO DO IS DOWNLOAD SOME EFFECTS TO ADD TO THE VIRTUAL DJ I GOT TOLD THAT THIS IS A FULL VERSION THAT IS FULLY UPGRADEABLE IS THAT A LIE THAT HERCULES IS TELLING US BUYERS

Posted Fri 14 May 04 @ 7:28 am
First, you don't shout here, this is the first and last warning ! we don't tolerate that.

- The Hercules DJ Console is a free version, work only with the DJ Console and dosen't have a serial number ( http://www.virtualdj.com/products/comparison.html )

- You can update your version here:
http://www.virtualdj.com/update.html

You are on Virtual DJ forum, if you have a complaint about the Hercules DJ Console, go to: www.hercules.com

Coyote

Posted Fri 14 May 04 @ 7:35 am
What about idiiots like me who bought the thing from a second hand PC Software Outlet and didn't know any better? The program came with an activation code stamped on the cover. Where do I find a serial or am I just screwed ? P.S. $29.99 in case you're wondering......

Posted Sun 30 May 04 @ 10:04 am
oops.....$59.99 typo

Posted Sun 30 May 04 @ 10:18 am
kaleoPRO InfinityMember since 2003

Posted Mon 31 May 04 @ 4:22 pm
dj_kiboHome userMember since 2004
WHERE CAN I FIND SERIAL FOR VIRTUAL DJ?

Posted Sun 27 Jun 04 @ 4:11 am
you can get a serial when u buy the software..

Posted Sun 27 Jun 04 @ 4:38 am
Did Atomix Productions give their software to Hercules, or sell it to them?
I think its pretty safe to assume that they sold it, and the price of the console would have included something to cover the purchase of VDJ. If this case is true, then Hercules Console users have indeed paid for the VDJ software and are entitled to full access to the Plug-In resources.

Posted Sat 24 Jul 04 @ 1:23 am
This topic has been addressed many times -- look around in this forum and you will see.

macourteau

Posted Sat 24 Jul 04 @ 1:59 am
Still waiting on a reply from the staff on this. Maybe i should put it more simply.

Did you sell your product to Hercules?

Posted Mon 16 Aug 04 @ 3:10 am
shaunbegley,

Virtual DJ /DJ Console edition is a freeware (Atomix Productions don't sell a freeware)

Posted Mon 16 Aug 04 @ 5:01 am
*BIG SMILE*

Alright, thats all i wanted to know. In this case we havn't paid for the software and Atomix can do what they wish as far as Console Edition users go.

Cherrs again, sorry to sound rude.

SHAUN

Posted Mon 16 Aug 04 @ 11:04 pm
50%