Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VDJ 7 / 8 Broadcasting Disconnect Delay

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

OragoHome userMember since 2013
Hello. I own VDJ 7 broadcaster edition, and use VDJ 8 with the broadcaster license recently, to broadcast to a stream where there are multiple DJs in rotation. I'm having a problem with both versions.

I've been having this problem on multiple different ShoutCast streams at different bitrates. The problem is, there is a very noticeable delay (10-30 seconds) in between disconnecting and the next DJ being able to connect to the ShoutCast stream. This is making handoffs very bothersome for me. I don't know why there is now a delay in between me clicking disconnect and my VDJ client actually being disconnected from the stream, but I'd like to fix it somehow.

Thank you.

Posted Wed 20 Aug 14 @ 3:04 pm
don't count on it being something you can fix due to so many variables that you have no control over but good luck and this is not a issue with the software happens to everyone if u get lucky and both people have good timing and low lag connection it might be minimized. good luck with it

Posted Fri 22 Aug 14 @ 4:48 pm
PhantNHome userMember since 2013
Having this problem as well, and after poking at it for awhile I'm having no luck finding the cause. Any suggestions?

Posted Sat 13 Feb 16 @ 1:47 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)