Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: the wierdest thing yet...Ev bug?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Im posting here as Im sure it has something to do with milkdrops or EV (sorry,I meant EM) or vdj or a combination ...last nite I had everything running.not sure if Ev was running in one of the decks as I only messed with it a little the nite before.I was not using a monitor,just Laptop and the windows video window.with milkdrops on,Okay so after doing tons of mp3 cover downloads I decided to check my Browsing section and minmized VDJ8 to the taskbar,also the video window.I believe I might had the camara plugin activated as well.when I finished browsing 20 mins later...I clicked on vdj & video window in the task bar to "Open" worring that my system would fall asleep (the xponent drivers will do that sometimes when not in use and VDJ is minimized).not sure what happended next but 4 additional windows opened,I guess one for each deck,in a light blue window frames,as well as the standard video window (% total!?).is this part of Ev beta still in progress or what? I did'nt checked again as I did'nt want to waste a nite with that and was adding Bpm's and covers to my mp3's but I was able to close them all I think via the taskbar, but it was kinda freaky..Oh! and I was using touchdan's skin,the "BlackSheep HD",which I could'nt activate the video after closing the video screen,this was before...so I've made a custom button for video.that works fine and coding its proper as this is very simple to setup.. but I've not been able to replicate this...yet

Posted Thu 19 Jun 14 @ 6:16 pm
nope not EM,sorry.its EV beat 8...I mean I'm suspecting this opening in seperate screens,4 of them.each had the effect of one of the four decks on it.and I was able to move em around.but that was it.I panicked and closed them..just want to know if this is a bug (or a plus) that you (Don) should look into.will try to replicate in a bit..

Posted Thu 19 Jun 14 @ 8:01 pm
Not sure if I have a clue what you are talking about.

You did not mention which EV beta you are using and the rest of what you said is a mixed bag of things.

You should not be able to close EV beta 8:4 from the taskbar.

If there is a problem you should try to isolate it to milkdrops, EV, camera, etc

Posted Fri 20 Jun 14 @ 5:27 am
I will if the Five screens pop up again Don...last nite it was fine....not sure if I want to reproduce that event...

Posted Fri 20 Jun 14 @ 1:55 pm
Are you using EV beta8:4. The first beta did not display version in title bar. Versions beta 8:2 and up do.

Posted Fri 20 Jun 14 @ 2:23 pm
version 2.7.0.0.is what it says under properties Don.downloaded friday I thought..wait..let me check that...

Posted Fri 20 Jun 14 @ 4:37 pm
You would need to check what it says in VDJ, not properties

Posted Fri 20 Jun 14 @ 5:12 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)