Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Formatting Skin Colours

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I'm in the process of changing some of the colours on a 4 deck skin and doing ok so far thanks to a lot of help from the guys on here.

I'm stuck on a couple of things at the moment mainly due to my lack of knowledge of xml !

Could someone tell me how to add a text colour into the following code

<group name="knobb" x="+3" y="+65">
<panel class="knobb">
<slider action="custom_button 5" rightclick="custom_button_edit 5" tooltip="SMART KNOB\n Right click to set it to do any action you want"/>
<slider action="custom_button 5" rightclick="custom_button_edit 5" tooltip="SMART KNOB\n Right click to set it to do any action you want"/>
<textzone><text action="has_custom_button 5 ? custom_button_name 5 : get_custom_text 'CUSTOM'"/></textzone>
</panel>
</group>

I have tried <text color="#FF0004"> but it keeps throwing a line error up when I try to load a skin ?

Also I am trying to change the colours of the main CUE, Pause/stop, Play icons but only on Deck 1 but in the code it says <icon sysicon> I'm thinking this mean a computer based icon rather than one on the image file of the skin but looking there can't seem to find these either - any ideas if these can be changed.

Many thanks for any advice offered

Posted Sun 15 Jun 14 @ 8:00 pm
<group name="knobb" x="+3" y="+65">
<panel class="knobb">
<textzone><text color="#FF0004" action="has_custom_button 5 ? custom_button_name 5 : get_custom_text 'CUSTOM'"/></textzone>
</panel>
</group>

Posted Tue 17 Jun 14 @ 7:47 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The sysicons cant have a different color. If you need to have different colors, your only chance is to create graphics in the png file and define <on>, <off>, <down> etc lines for the buttons.

Posted Tue 17 Jun 14 @ 7:29 pm
Thanks JMF & Djdad - I've gone a different route with the colours now but its good to know for future reference.

Posted Tue 17 Jun 14 @ 8:17 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)