Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Split Cue (Split Headphones)Pioneer DDJ SX 1 not working properly.

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

When applied the option splitheadphones under the audio settings menu, cue track is playing nice on left headphone, but when i hit the Master Cue on the SX1 the master goes also to the left headphone a little instead of just the right.... any help to solve this ?

Posted Sat 24 May 14 @ 2:12 am
Any response ??? Help Please ??? Atomix Productions ???

Posted Sun 25 May 14 @ 6:58 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Well, that is what it was supposed to do :)
If you press the Master button, you choose to preview the Master Output on the PFL channel (which is the Left side of your Headphones if SplitCue is enabled) ;)

Posted Sun 25 May 14 @ 7:32 pm
djdad wrote :
Well, that is what it was supposed to do :)
If you press the Master button, you choose to preview the Master Output on the PFL channel (which is the Left side of your Headphones if SplitCue is enabled) ;)

Yes i understand that, but i think this function should work the same as on analog mixers, left just for cue and right just for master... but on the sx seems to be impossible to use it, because the right headphone is always on silence, unless i hit the master cue and use the mix cue and master knob. Im thinking now the problem is in the hardware of the sx and not the software... unless instead of pressing the button on the hardware i just need to rotate the mix knob on the vdj8 skin...

Posted Sun 25 May 14 @ 8:10 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Not entirely sure, but i think the SX can also work as analogue mixer too ?? Is that your case ? If you have set it as pure MIDI mixer, then the Split should work fine.

Posted Sun 25 May 14 @ 8:25 pm
Problem solved DjDad ! Thank you very much... all i had to do was rotating the knob MIX on the skin in order to get the split cue working... it's sad the ddj sx doesn't have the cue mix rotary knob "midi", so there is no chance to adjust it from the controller unless i remap another knob, but i dont think i need to do that... im happy the way it works now !

Thank you very much again !

Posted Mon 26 May 14 @ 7:02 am
I am using vdj 7.4 pro with the ddj sx and I cannot hear anything in the headphones when I cue?!?!? HELP!!!!

Posted Mon 09 Feb 15 @ 2:52 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
A track is playing?

Posted Mon 09 Feb 15 @ 3:38 am
i have the same problem no sound in de headphone on cue with vdj 7 pro en ddj sx

Posted Tue 04 Aug 15 @ 1:20 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
What is you sound config?

Posted Wed 05 Aug 15 @ 5:02 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)